To protect the health and safety of our clients and staff, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within the last 72 hours is required. In accordance with CDC guidelines, facial coverings are required for all clients. We will follow state and local guidance as well.
We are doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our staff and our clients is very important to us. Because of this, we have made some changes to our testing process. Here are some of the safety precautions you can expect:
- Masks: Clients and testing staff will wear masks. We will not be able to offer our service at this time to anyone who will not or cannot wear a facial covering.
- Cleaning – Testing equipment will be thoroughly cleaned between clients. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available to clients.
- Reducing crowding – we are staggering staff schedules and scheduling at reduced capacity in order to reduce the number of people in the office at one time.
- All testing will be done in one day to minimize the number of times people pass through our offices.
- We encourage you to bring your lunch to avoid having to visit a restaurant or grocery. Consider bringing your own writing utensils or headphones.
- Testing will still be done in person, but summary appointments, where we go over the results with you, will be scheduled via Zoom or telephone.
When you come in for your testing appointments:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. We will have some disposable masks on hand but request that clients bring their own.
- Reschedule your appointments if you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
We reserve the right to refuse testing or stop the testing process if you do not follow these safety precautions.