To protect the health and safety of our clients and staff, facial coverings are required for all clients. We will follow state and local guidance as well.
We are doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our staff and our clients is very important to us. Because of this, we have made some changes to our testing process. Here are some of the safety precautions you can expect:
- Masks: Clients and testing staff will wear masks. We will not be able to offer our service at this time to anyone who will not or cannot wear a facial covering.
- Cleaning – We have increased cleaning of our test equipment and shared spaces. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available to clients.
- All testing will be done in one day to minimize the number of times people pass through our offices.
- We are providing disposable headphone covers for use on the audiovisual portion of the testing. Clients may also bring their own headphones, if they prefer.
- Testing will still be done in person, but summary and follow-up appointments, where we go over the results with you, will be held via Zoom or telephone.
When you come in for your testing appointments:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. We will have some disposable masks on hand but request that clients bring their own.
- Reschedule your appointments if you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
We reserve the right to refuse testing or stop the testing process if you do not follow these safety precautions.